Health Insurance for Individuals,
Families, Self-Employed, and Retirees
Your situation is unique and so are the plan options in your area. We work with you to find the right coverage.
We educate you about:
- Total cost of your coverage
- Timelines you need to follow
- How doctor & hospital visits work
We serve you after enrollment:
- Finding providers in your network
- Replacing ID cards
- Benefits and claim questions
- Medical Mutual
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Delta Dental, VSP, and more
You are our Priority.
At no extra cost to you, let us help you find the right health insurance plan that fits your needs and budget. Saving you time and money.
- Applying for subsidy tax credits through Healthcare.gov
- Understanding Health Savings Accounts
- Marketplace vs. Cobra
- Finding short-term coverages
- Understanding parts A and B
- How prescriptions are covered
- Advantage vs. Medigap
- Understanding timelines to avoid penalties
We can do in-home, office, or virtual appointments for your convenience.
Disclaimer: Priority Advisors uses online tools that reflect all plans available in your area. If enrollment is required for plans that we do not represent, you will be directed to Healthcare.gov or Medicare.gov for enrollment purposes. The following disclaimer is required by CMS: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.